Thursday, December 4, 2008

If there was ever any doubt....

that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, let me reassure you with this story.

Here's the scary part of this story. We have 2 3-lb tubs of cookie dough in our refrigerator. Can you just feel the weight packing on?? This is so not good.
Dad, we have snickerdoodle cookie dough ready for Sunday!!

So yesterday after the kids and I got home I decided to make some M8M cookies. I scooped the dough onto the pan and went about my business as the oven pre-heated.
At one point I walked out into the family room and Myles went running out of the kitchen. You know...that guilty "here she comes" run.
I looked around and didn't see anything broken or bloody so I didn't give it much thought.
I proceeded to bake the cookies and didn't realize the problem until I removed them from the oven.
We had a pan full of M&M cookies with no M&M's.
Hmmm...wonder how that happened.
I couldn't even get upset though....I was tempted to do it myself. lol
So yes, I am the tree. Myles is the apple.
Cookies anyone?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!! I could see you doing the same thing! Taking the candy out of the cookie dough...yum!