So Myles is very into "helping" Gina. As most of you can understand is help isn't always wanted or even helpful, but he loves being the "big brother".
So last night he wanted to help her change her clothes. It didn't matter that it was almost bed time and I was encouraging jammies, he really wanted to put blue pants on her. And new socks. And the shoes he loves.
And bless her heart she just laid on the floor and let him do it all.
When I asked him why he wanted her to wear blue pants so badly he replied:
"She's beautiful when she wears blue pants. If she's beautiful I'll be nice to her and not mean".
Ah, the magic of 4 year old logic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it might be fun to have a family picture taken with all of you in 'blue' pants and the same color shirt!
Leave it up to Myles, eh?
Post a Comment