Yay!!
I'm just glad this week is over. It's been a long one it seems.
Myles has a reward chart started and for every 10 stickers he gets he earns one-on-one time with one of us to do something special. We started last week and he's up to 9 stickers, so I bet this weekend we'll be having some special time.
For some reason my computer at home is not recognizing the mouse anymore and I've tried a new one with no luck, so I may not be online all weekend if I can't get that figured out.
So if you don't hear from me, that's why.
On Monday I plan on taking the kids to the mall and getting Gina's 2 year pictures taken, so wish me luck with that. It seems like that's always a fiasco.
We had another showing on the house today and I did call and chat with the real estate agent to get an update from her, and everything seems to be proceeding fairly well, considering the process. It is depressing to consider what the house could sell for, but I know that's also just a sign of the times. It's amazing when we drive home how many houses are for sale just on our street, let alone the neighborhood.
Derrick's job is still going really well though, and for us personally, things are really beginning to fall into place and come together.
Hope you all have a good weekend. I'll chat with you Tuesday if I can't get the home computer figured out!
See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allyson,
I look forward to seeing you and your family next week!
I look forward to spending one on one time with each grandchild!
That is very special to me!
Good for Myles! He is such a 'good' boy! He just needs to have a lot of rules and guidance? I think he is a lot like me....does not handle change real well? He can learn to manage 'stress' though I know!
You are very wise to realize that at such a young age for him!
You are a great mom and should very proud!
We are proud of YOU!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment