Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flat tire

That's what the Malibu has. Derrick worked until 1am last night, had a 9 am interview in Mason that lasted a full two hours, and then they sent him to go visit a store in Clilfton. He was there for a while and came home to change and come into work for the night. As he went to leave he saw the Malibu had a flat.
Please pray and keep your fingers crossed it can be repaired and doesn't need to be replaced.
It's been quite a busy day (week) and will only continue...tomorrow is the weekly boy time (which Gina is allowed to take part in), so he's home with the kids and will be up just a few short hours after he finally falls asleep to take care of the dynamic duo all day. Fortunately for him, he can run on much less sleep than I can.
Reality TV has nothing on our lives. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry this happened. What a great reminder that I have absolutely NO earthly idea how to change a tire ~ let alone check the air pressure! Seriously. That's proabably a pretty important thing for us girls to know.... :)

Anonymous said...

That's why I have AAA! I am a total numbskull when it comes to cars! I can drive and put gas in-that's it!
We have a friend who would not allow his children (boys or girls) to take their driving test until they could change a flat! Probably not a bad idea!
Marilyn