when they get sick....
for some it's colds, others get a lot of ear infections, ours get croup.
Gina is the victim this time, poor thing.
As scary as it is, we've been through it so many times now it's almost routine. As soon as we hear that cough...and any parent that has heard it knows what I mean...you know they have it. You don't need any doctor to tell you.
So, she's had her steroids and also got a good cough medicine for now or any other time she has a cough, and she's on the mend.
Unfortunately, it's been really humid this weekend and it's very hot in the house, and that probably isn't helping anything. (I know it sure isn't helping my demeanor).
I hate seeing either one of them sick, but Gilna is a cuddler by nature, so when she gets sick it's really pitiful. She just wanted to be held and rest her head on my shoulder and hold my hand. That's such a rare treat these days, I treasure it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww poor girl!! I hope little thing gets back to her normal happy self really soon. XOXO
I can imagine how miserable Gina must be? I will keep my fingers crossed that she feels better soon.
I am missing the updates to the blogs! I am feeling out of the loop.
Hi there again! There is a little boy at my volunteer 'job' at daycare that reminds me of Myles....not in looks but in mannerisms!
Looking forward to catching up soon! Dad has a camera on order for me, since I dropped my other one....yikes!
Miss you all! I continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! You have a lot going on and do an AMAZING job of keeping the ball bouncing!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment